Wednesday 30 April 2014

Content Free Reactive Velocity

Hedadlines iStock_000014413599SmallInteresting day, on Facebook yesterday on the subject of Gluten. It all got quite emotional.
I am not sure why Gluten was the flavour of the day (excuse pun) but it sure invoked some passionate responses.

Got me thinking about what I am 'prepared' to read and how I 'choose' to react.

Seems to me that there appears to be a stampede culture where, myself included, where people react to headlines not content and we have so been conditioned by media and advertising and politics.

My conclusion is that it is more important for me to slow down and choose if I want to read the content and only ever react when I have read the content.

It was a good day for learning.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment