Monday 7 March 2011

Remember – Create your own adventure because experience is all that there is!

written on 2nd March, 2011

I first blogged this post on 23rd March 2010 and the reason I repost it today because I have been having an incredible week.

Just 2 examples:
     Yesterday I had a meeting in London but as I exited Waterloo Station the bus I wanted to catch drove past and there was no way I could get to the bus stop in time to catch it.
I walked slowly to the stop, thinking “oh well, I just have to get the next one”. As I approached, the bus was queued waiting to get into it’s stop, So I beat the bus to the stop.
    
     Today, there was a knock on the door. It was a Traveller. He said “would you mind if I took that ladder and the other metal”. I responded “Yeah, sure. Help yourself”.
I had been planning to get id of that ladder, the old boiler that I had replaced etc. etc. for months. Those items were taking up space in my conscious mind – not the best use for my mind!

Nancy… and then the bonus.
My niece posted up a picture of my mum who passed a few years ago

So why was all this good stuff happening?
Because the week end before last, I got to study the Meta-Model (NLP’es know what this is) with somebody that have come to respect and like very much – a kindred spirit, some might say … and … this weekend gone I have been studying Photo Reading with Bill Phillips, which entails repeatedly creating a learning state. The weekend involved going into state about 10 to 12 times.

Coming out of the weekend and as I went to bed on Sunday Night I said to my unconscious “You know, I am fed up of thinking about this and I am fed up thinking about that and that and that. You deal with it and let me know in the morning what you think”

The results are delightful and I GOT that I forGOT. So here is the post from 23rd March 2010:

Yesterday, I got re-Mind-ed.

We are clearly designed to forget; because we always do!
And what a pleasure it is to remember and to be able to confabulate.

So I remembered……
..there is Only Here
..there is Only Now
..to be in the Best possible Emotional State for no reason
..and not to Do Stuff.

..Always Create stuff and do it for absolutely no reason.

In that space my state will magnetically attract what I need.

I was very moved this morning, about how powerful I can be when I am in an optimum emotional state of my own choosing and how fortunate I am to be able to do that…….
….all that remains is to tell the rest of the world. The impact would transform it since all problems and conflicts arise from the past.

All upset, be it personal, in a team, in community, regional, national or international comes from the past.

Right here, right now is the opportunity to create anything.
Create your own adventure because experience is all that there is!

No comments:

Post a Comment