Sunday 21 November 2010

Kinetic Typography

I recently posted the following video to my Facebook page:
This video has it all!

Brilliant Art

The video is the work of Matt Rogers, freelance graphics artist and web developer  from Perth, Western Australia.

Brilliant Language

The content absorbs me. I am a coach and trainer who practices Neuro Linguistic Programming and I enjoy language!

Stephen Fry

a master of language and when he uses his skill, just like he does in this video, I am hooked!

Nominalisation

NLP Practitioners are fully aware of the impact of Nominalisations (turning Verbs into Abstract Nouns). The trouble is that most people ‘label’ themselves with nominalisations, applying nominalisations to their lives -
- they say say things like: “I am a XYZ”. What they mean is that they have done XYZ, in the past.
This has them be stuck with an identity – trapped by their own words!

Matt Rogers

Matt is the creator of http://rogerscreations.com
Currently at Curtin University,  just outside Perth, studying Urban and Regional Planning, Matt has always created websites and drawings and is using  his web site to showcase how he has begun to take them more seriously.

imageHis website “is here to show and symbolise that”.
Rogers Creations was created in August 2010 with the goal of creating and sharing high class designs and knowledge, with the aim of providing free web design advice and as a personal blog.
Matt says “I am looking forward to what this website will develop and evolve into and I hope that you join me for the ride”

For the Technically Minded

Matt is a big fan of Adobe Products and often uses Flash, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop and Dreamweaver which are all available (except for Dreamweaver) in the Adobe Creative Suite.

Fascination

Why does the video fascinate and absorb me so? -
- Because it has extremely high quality and (excuse me) because of the verbalisation of nouns – What that be then?
An antinomilisation?
Excellent Job Matt!

No comments:

Post a Comment